Dr. Glenn Miller, D.D.S.
Dr. Miller received a degree in Chemistry from Wake Forest University and his DDS degree from UNC Chapel Hill. He is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry.
He has served as president of the NC Academy of General Dentistry, the Buncombe County Dental Society and the First District of the North Carolina Dental Society.
Dr. Miller greatly enjoys treating his patients and is grateful for his practice that started in 1978.
He is married to Nancy Boyette Miller and they have two children and three grandchildren.
Dr. Miller's dentistry positions and conferred awards include:
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, International College of Dentists
- Fellow, Academy of Dentistry International
- Past President, Buncombe County Dental Society
- Past President, First District North Carolina Dental Society
- Past President, North Carolina Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry Regional Director, Region 19 (AL, GA, NC, SC)
- Council member, Academy of General Dentistry Dental Education Council